I absolutely love when celebrities start exposing the truth. They can have quite a large impact on the masses and It's refreshing to see actors talk about topics that actually matter. The paradigm shift is among us, and I think this becomes more obvious with each passing day. 

The revolution itself may not be televised, but on last night's edition of the BBC's Newsnight, viewers may have witnessed the start of one.. In this epic interview between Jeremy Paxman and Russell Brand, we see how prevalent of a topic world revolution really is right now and how many people from all walks of life are pushing for it to happen.

Here are some interesting quotes that were taken from this awesome interview:
"I don't get my authority from this preexisting paradigm which is quite narrow and only serves a few people," Russell responded. "I look elsewhere for alternatives that might be of service to humanity." -Russell Brand 
“Shouldn’t destroy the planet, shouldn’t create massive economic disparity, shouldn’t ignore the needs of the people. The burden of proof is on the people with the power.” -Russell Brand
"If we can engage that feeling and change things, why wouldn't we?" Brand crescendoed. "Why is that naive? Why is that not my right because I'm an 'actor'? I've taken the right. I don't need the right from you. I don't need the right from anybody. I'm taking it." 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top